10 Benefits of Online Personal Trainer
Today I want to tell you what are the benefits of online personal trainer and what you should take into account to really hire a good professional.
I constantly receive questions about my services as a Personal Trainer and I have found that many people do not really know what an online personal trainer is, or what to expect from it.
Without having this clear, it is easy for you to fall into one of those websites, which are coming out like mushrooms, and which offer personal training services when they have very few “Clients”.
Also Read: Online Personal Training Effective? 6 Advantages
We are increasingly aware of the importance of exercising and we want to take better care of ourselves, however, being consistent and getting the results you expect is not easy.
The most common reasons for leaving sport are lack of time, that you cannot find an activity that you like and motivate you, or that you do not know what are the best exercises for you, or for your back, and you are afraid of hurting yourself.
And in any of these situations a personal trainer can help you.
Just as when you have questions about taxes you go to a manager or when something hurts you go to the doctor, if you want to get in shape and start taking care of your body, you should consult a physical exercise professional.
What is an Online Personal Trainer?
A personal trainer is a professional in physical exercise. He is a guide and a companion who:
- Helps you define the goals you want to achieve.
- Evaluate your physical condition, medical and sports history.
- Program a training plan adapted to what you need, taking into account your ailments, objectives, and also your tastes.
- Teaches you to do the exercises correctly to achieve your goals and to prevent injuries.
- Accompanies you through the process to help you find time to train, motivate yourself, and modify exercises as you improve.
- An online personal trainer uses the facilities that technology currently offers to be in contact with you, prepare your exercise sessions and guide you.
Benefits of Online Personal Trainer
Here are the benefits of online personal trainer:
- Motivation to power! It will help you stick with your purpose and be consistent, even on those days when you feel tired or lazy.
- Adapt the workouts to your rhythm of life and according to the time that you can really dedicate to it. It is not about training for hours, but about taking advantage of exercise time in an effective way.
- It proposes safe exercises that you can do. A good coach will not ask you to do impossible exercises or to force your body. You must know how to adapt to your needs so that you achieve your goals in a safe way.
- You get results faster, and this will help you stay motivated. When you do just the exercises that are good for you, with less effort you get more results.
- Any questions just one click away. At any time you have access to your coach to ask questions, ask for advice or give you extra motivation.
- Ongoing advice as you improve. Taking care of your body is an evolving process. As you achieve some results, others will emerge that you want to achieve. At first, your goal may be to reduce your back pain and increase your energy, then you will want to see your body more toned, or focus on a certain area. As your fitness improves, you will want to try new activities and challenges.
- Your body awareness will improve, so you will learn to move more agilely and to relax when you feel tense. You will know what exercises work for you and how to do them and also how to lead a healthy lifestyle. And this learning is for life.
- You save the gym fee. If you have an online trainer you can train from wherever you choose and not have to pay the gym fee, in addition to the classes with the trainer.
- Greater flexibility. You can train at the time that best suits you and from your home or if you go on vacation or have a trip. Therefore, you save time traveling to the gym. Perhaps where you live for example there is no Pilates center, and this option allows you to practice this method from where you are.
- You can create a space that is comfortable for you and without people looking at you. what you need to start doing Pilates at home. Here I told you.
Also Read: Cheap and Effective Online Fitness Trainer
These are some benefits of online personal trainer that will help you in your goals.
The main disadvantage of having an online personal trainer, rather than in person, is that they will not be able to see you while you do the exercises. In this case, you can record yourself or even do a live session so I can correct you.
For this reason, it is very important that you take into account the following section to choose a good online personal trainer who guides you and cares about you.
What do I have to know to Hire an Online Personal Trainer
The first and most important thing is to know the experience and training of the coach. In India there is still much to regulate in this profession, which is also relatively new. And this causes two main problems:
Personal Trainer Training
Anyone can take a course for a few weekends and become a personal trainer. In these courses, you can learn a large number of exercises, but not adapt them to the needs of each person. And even less when there is an injury or pathology. Be very careful with this! We are talking about your health.
Look for licensed sports and physical activity science coach. They are 5 years of university in which we study, among other topics, anatomy, biomechanics, training systems or psychology.
Support from your Personal Trainer?
Being a new profession, there is still a lot of ignorance about it. Perhaps you think that a coach gives you a routine with general exercises and this is enough. This is simply a series of exercises. But it is not a series of exercises designed for you.
Therefore, it will not help you achieve your goals, nor will they be adapted to what you can really do in the event that you have pain or discomfort, for example, in your back.
In fact, many web pages have emerged in which for about 500 to 1000 INR a month they prepare your exercise program. Be suspicious if you see these prices because you will probably receive a PDF sheet with several generic exercises that they already have prepared. You will think that you are saving, but in reality, you will be wasting your time and money.
What is not having as a Personal Trainer
The most important job of a coach is to personally advise you to adapt to what you need, your goals, and your lifestyle, to guide you as you progress, and to solve your doubts.
Therefore, it is essential that you can be in contact in some way with your coach whenever you need it . In fact, it should offer you a chance to meet before you start training to discuss your situation. If he simply sends you a survey at the beginning and you can never speak or contact him, do not invest your dreams or your money there.
Does it Make Enough Sense Right?
Goals you can achieve with an online personal trainer are some of the most common objectives that I usually work with my clients:
- Improve back or joint discomfort
- Tone muscles
- Improve flexibility
- Feel fit, move agile and increase your energy
- If you really want to get them, invest in yourself.
- When you have a professional by your side who helps you, it is easier.
Sahil (Mohd. Wasique) is an ACE Certified personal fitness trainer & ACE Sports Nutritionist in Gurgaon India. With over 5 years of personal training experience under his belt, he has emerged as one of the best online fitness trainer in Gurgaon. If you are looking for a fitness trainer at home in Gurgaon or an online personal training in Delhi, Sahil can help you immensely.
Have you ever had a personal trainer? What has been your experience? I would love to know your experiences 🙂 I wait for you in the comments!