Traditional medicine recommends taking pumpkin seeds for parasites. The recipes claim that natural remedies have a strong but gentle effect and remove parasites from the intestines without damaging the microflora.
This Traditional medicine recommends taking pumpkin seeds from insects. The recipes claim that natural remedies have a strong but gentle effect and remove parasites from the intestines without damaging the microflora. To understand if this is the case, you need to take a closer look at the pumpkin seeds.
Also Read: Why are Pumpkin Seeds Good for Men?
Pumpkin Seeds Help for Parasites
Pumpkin seeds are a really good antiseptic treatment. Due to their unique synthesis, in the case of helminthic attacks, they do not have a worse effect than medicines, but they do not cause any harm to health.
The valuable properties of seeds have been known for centuries. For the first time, in the first centuries of our time, in the Middle East, seeds were used to clean the intestines from parasites. The seeds were actively used by the Chinese folk healers, who first realized that the green shell covering the seeds under the skin contained a strong stimulant substance. And, despite the fact that there are dozens of artificial cleaners today, pumpkin seeds do not lose their popularity, their properties remain just as effective.
How Useful are Pumpkin Seeds for Parasites
Pumpkin seeds contain many nutrients. However, the main role in getting rid of parasites is played by the substance cucurbitan, which is in a thin olive-green shell that covers the seeds under the hard skin.
- This is the kickerbite which has the main anti-inflammatory effect. This amino acid is toxic to some types of parasites, and it is completely safe for humans. Therefore, when using pumpkin seeds, the worms quickly weaken and stick to the intestinal walls, and a person does not feel ill under the influence of natural medicine.
- The fiber in pumpkin seeds also plays an important role in cleansing the intestines from parasites. It increases intestinal peristalsis, and, thanks to this, removes toxins, parasites and toxins of their vital activity from the body, and does not leave the intestines to digest.
- The vitamins and trace elements in pumpkin seed synthesis are beneficial in getting rid of insects. Potassium and iron, phosphorus and magnesium, vitamins B and E are absorbed by skin tissues and carried throughout the body along with the blood. This weakens against the background of vital activity of parasites, and helps to strengthen the immune system and restore the intestinal microflora.
Unlike pharmacological agents, pumpkin seeds do not only cleanse the body of insects. They have complex effects and therefore improve overall well-being.
Effects of Cucurbitacin Parasites
The amino acids in green bean skins deserve a closer look. It infects parasites in an unusual way – does not kill natural toxic insects, but only temporarily paralyzes.
Against the background of the use of pumpkin seeds, parasites not only multiply and move, but they cannot hold the intestinal walls firmly. Therefore, when cleaning the body, the worms are left with the remaining slugs without any trace. Kicker bitten has deprived them of opportunities to resist.
are Good Pumpkin seeds for Parasites?
The substance Kicker bitten helps to get rid of most of the existing intestinal parasites. You can use pumpkin seeds for medicinal purposes in case of infection.
- Nematodes, or roundworms – Ascaris, trichinella, pinworms, whipworms;
- Cestodes, or tape parasites – tapeworms, bivalves and pork
- Trematodes, or phlox. Lamblia, Liver Flux, Siberian Flux.
Important! Intestinal and gastric parasites, which impair one’s well-being, can vary in size – from a few millimeters to several meters. But Guardia, Round Insects, and Tape Insect Pumpkin seeds help fight insects of any length and kill young and adult parasites alike.
Also Read: Advantages & Disadvantages of Pumpkin Seeds
How to Treat Parasites with Pumpkin Seeds
Traditional medicine offers quite a number of options for cleaning pumpkin seeds from parasites. These options may vary in detail, but the general treatment method varies.
- Before the pumpkin seeds begin to cleanse, the body is prepared, if you ignore it, it is possible that you will feel worse or the precious effect will be reduced.
- The seeds are dried raw or slightly dried in the oven, and should be done on an empty stomach, especially in the morning. The main focus should be on the green film covering the seeds, which contains the most antiseptic substance, cockroach.
- The daily intake of useful pumpkin seeds is determined individually, but on an average it does not exceed 300 g for an adult.
The use of pumpkin seeds usually has a beneficial effect on the second day of treatment. But to get maximum results, pumpkin seeds are usually eaten continuously for 10 days, and if this does not have the full effect, the course is repeated after a one-week break. Advice! The amount of pumpkin seeds should be combined with the use of therapeutic and laxative products. Only then will the parasites, which have been weakened by the Kicker bitten process, release the body with toxins.
Pumpkin Seeds Prepare the Body for Cleansing
To get the most out of pumpkin seeds, most of them should be cleared of toxins before use. They do the following:
- 3 days before the start of seed use, in the morning they start making small enemas with warm water.
- The day before you start cleansing the body, take a mild and natural laxative in the mixture.
When pumpkin seeds enter the already cleansed intestine, they can maximize their beneficial properties and have a target effect on parasites.
At what age can pumpkin seeds be given to children?
An important benefit of pumpkin seeds for insects is that the natural remedy works very gently on the body. Therefore, pumpkin seeds can be given to a child for treatment and to prevent it, in case of suspicion of insects.
However, children can take pumpkin seeds for more than 5 years. In newborns, the intestines are sensitive, and the seeds can be harmful and cause colic or diarrhea. Attention! There are some strict contraindications to consumption of pumpkin seeds. Before cleaning the bowel for a child, it is important to consult a pediatrician about such treatment.
Recipe for Making Pumpkin Seeds from Worms
There are several recipes based on healthy seeds in the review of insect-infested pumpkin seeds. You can use the natural product in its pure form, wash it with water, but the benefits of pumpkin seeds will be less. For maximum effect, seeds are recommended to be mixed with other anthelmintic products or mild laxatives.
A mixture of parasites made from seeds and honey gives good results. Here’s how:
- 300 g of seeds are peeled from a dense outer rind.
- The raw material is put in a coffee grinder or blender.
- The seeds are crushed, and then a little water is added to bring the consistency.
Add 1 tablespoon of honey to the resulting mixture. They take pumpkin seeds with honey for worms on an empty stomach in the morning, and after another 3 hours they drink a mild laxative or make a small cleansing enema. In this recipe, honey not only improves the taste of the product, but also adds an extra laxative.
Another popular recipe suggests mixing pumpkin seeds with garlic, which also has intellectual properties. Develop a tool like this:
- Ground in a blender with 200 grams of pumpkin peels and peels.
- Mix 5 cloves of garlic with pumpkin and chopped seeds.
- Ingredients 2 tablespoons are poured with liquid honey and mixed well.
Before use, the product must be refrigerated for 24 hours. After that, the mixture is taken on an empty stomach in the morning for one tablespoon. After 3 hours, you need to do a small enema or take a mild laxative.
Pumpkin seeds with castor oil have a great effect. One of the features of this recipe is that the seed meal does not need to be combined with acne medicine preparations – easy castor oil will provide a high quality bowel cleansing.
- The basic recipe recommends using pumpkin seeds throughout the day – you need to eat at least 100-150 g of product every day. At night, you need to drink a tablespoon of castor oil, in which case you will have a great laxative effect in the morning.
- Another version of the recipe suggests grind 100 grams of pumpkin seeds and add a tablespoon of castor oil to make a thick rose. They also use it at night to cleanse the bowels in the morning.
Important! Regardless of the time of taking pumpkin seeds, after eating them, you should not eat or drink for 3 hours – eating can reduce the beneficial effect of seeds.
How to Get Pumpkin Seeds for Parasites
Pumpkin seed picking algorithm for any prescription. Stays the same But for children, adults and old men and women, the dose and duration of treatment may vary, and this should be taken into account when cleaning the body.
In addition, when using pumpkin seeds, both adults and children need to follow a specific diet.
- During cleansing, it is not recommended to eat fatty foods, pasta and flour or baked goods, thanks to which a favorable environment is created for the reproduction of parasites in the intestines.
- It is also important to give up root crops and grains, which are high in starch.
But it is very useful to use products during cleaning that promote the elimination of pests. Their list includes lemons and carrots, bananas and hot red peppers.
How to Give Pumpkin Seeds to Children
Insects in children are treated almost the same way as adults. Pumpkin seeds are mixed with honey, castor oil, garlic and other products and are served to the child on an empty stomach in the morning. However, there are many important nuances.
- Children’s diet should be half that of adults. At the age of 5, a child cannot be given more than 150 g of seeds a day. In 10 years, the amount is increased to 200 g.
- When using a pumpkin seed-based cleaning mixture, you must first make sure that the baby is not allergic to any of the ingredients, otherwise the treatment will only be harmful.
Pumpkin seeds for baby worms use standard time – up to 10 days. In order to cleanse the body from baby food, it is important to remove not only flour and fatty foods, but also limit sweets as much as possible.
How to Get Pumpkin Seeds for Adults Parasites
Adults can consume pumpkin seeds in the maximum dose for insects – up to 300 g per day. The medicinal mixture is usually taken in the morning, but in some cases, you can use the seeds at night, for example, if you combine them with castor oil. In this case, immediately after waking up, the intestines will be empty, and you will not have any discomfort during the day.
The cleansing process usually lasts for 10 days, if necessary, take a break for a week and repeat the procedure. During cleansing, adults need to carefully monitor their diet and eliminate most carbohydrates from it – more fruits, berries and natural fermented milk products are better.
How to Eat Pumpkin Seeds for Insects During Pregnancy?
During childbirth, women are allowed to use pumpkin seeds wisely. But you should definitely pay attention to the characteristics of your condition and follow safe recipes.
The following compounds are recommended for use during pregnancy:
- A glass of unripe seeds is poured with fresh wheat.
- The mixture is placed in a blender and grind properly;
- In the morning on an empty stomach there is a drain.
As short fasting can also harm a pregnant woman, you can use a mixture of medicines instead of tea for breakfast. 2 hours after taking the seeds with milk, you should drink a teaspoon of castor oil and wait for the laxative effect to begin. As far as diet is concerned, it is not necessary to limit yourself to the expectant mother’s diet, but it is better to refuse flour and fat dishes.
Important! For 10 days pregnant women are recommended to use pumpkin seeds against insects, but you need to monitor your condition carefully. If any painful feelings appear, treatment should be stopped and a doctor should be consulted. Before using the pumpkin seeds you need to consult with doctor or dietician.
How to Take Pumpkin Seeds Against Parasites in Old Age
In old age, cleaning the intestines from insects is done according to the standard scheme. But as the body of older people becomes more sensitive, this diet can be reduced a bit and it can consume about 200g per day, not 300g of seeds.
You need to take the seeds on an empty stomach in the morning, after 2.5-3 hours you need to drink a light laxative or do an enema. During treatment, you need to follow a healthy diet and consume mainly vegetables, dairy products and fruits. Seed-based natural remedies not only help older people eliminate parasites, but also generally improve gait and normalize stool.
Limitations and Contraindications of Pumpkin Seeds
In most cases, insect-infested pumpkin seeds have the same medicinal benefits, but no side effects. However, in some cases, the use of seeds will have to be stopped. The contraindications for seeds are:
- Diarrhea tendency;
- Gallbladder and biliary tract problems;
- Chronic kidney disease;
- Allergy to pumpkin and its ingredients.
When using seeds for hygiene, it is strictly forbidden to exceed safe foods – it can cause diarrhea, vomiting, tachycardia and painful urination.
To Draw Conclusions
Both adults and children can pick pumpkin seeds from insects – provided there are no serious contraindications. However, when cleansing the body, you need to follow proven recipes and not exceed safe doses. If you have any medical condition, consult your doctor before using pumpkin seeds.